Friday, November 03, 2006

Why Blog about Bayesian Networks in agriculture

I have gathered a lot of examples about the use of Bayesian Networks and Markov Processes during the last 15 years. They have been used for different lectures, presentations and workshops. At the moment the examples are more or less scattered on different obsolete servers and some of them on my own hard disk. My plan is to add the examples to this blog, when I have some spare time.

I realise that a wiki may be a better format for this exercise, but it was easier to set up as a blog.

My original intention was to use the name BayesianNetworks.blogspot.com but this address was already in use. As most of my examples are mainly within the agricultural domain, the addition of agriculture is not a big problem.

No comments: